We’ve missed your friendly faces and we hope to see more of you beginning Monday, March 22, when the library will partially re-open for inside services. By “partially,” we mean that there will be some restrictions, including:
- Only 5 patrons inside the library at one time to allow for social distancing.
- All patrons MUST wear properly fitting masks at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS. Disposable masks for children and adults will be provided.
- All patrons must use the provided hand sanitizer when entering the library.
- Patrons will be allowed 30 minutes inside the building to browse, use the computers, make copies, etc.
- Children ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
For those still uncomfortable with coming inside or who are uncomfortable with wearing a mask, we will continue to offer curbside services. If you have books to pick up, just ring our doorbell and we’ll deliver it to you outside. You can also call ahead so we have your items ready and waiting when you get here.
If you have any questions on the partial re-opening, contact Library Director Lisa Zwickey at 920-566-0176.
We look forward to seeing you!